Description: Power Reclining Sofa with Power Headrests and Lumbar
Product Description: Cade delivers extreme comfort with a fully padded, extended footrest and divided back cushions. Its frame spotlights unique armrests that pop out of a wrap-over detail and accentuated on the side with matching, heavy-thread stitching. Wrap-around pads on the back wings mimic the arm design and add flow and continuity to Cade's style. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power button control allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4-5, Square
- Reclining Options: Lay-flat mechanism accommodates occupants weighing up to 300 pounds. Extended footrests. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline, headrest, and lumbar support. A separate home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
||86" (218.4 cm) 86 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||368 lb (165.6 kg) 368 lb
||27" (68.6 cm)
||64" (162.6 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||20" (50.8 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar
||71" (180.3 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||62.53 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.