Aesthetic appeal highlighted with cross-stitching detail
Heavy-thread cross-stitching detail is highlighted throughout Fenwick's frame adding an aesthetically pleasing feature. A square arm is finished with a pad overlay creating a charming design while contoured seating, a divided back cushion, and a fully padded footrest combine on Fenwick to create long-lasting support. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a dual power button allows you to independently adjust the headrest for custom relaxation.
- Upholstery Material: Leather Vinyl
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Open Depth: 69" (175.3 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 2-5
- Reclining Options: Upholstery Material: Leather/Vinyl. Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways..
- Control Options: The power control allows you to independently adjust the recline and headrest. A separate home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. A USB port is included on the power control for powering electronics. Zero draw technology only uses power when the USB port is in use..
- Product Headline: Aesthetic appeal highlighted with cross-stitching detail
||67" 67 INH
||42" 42 INH
||42" 42 INH
||69" (175.3 cm)
||6" (15.2 cm)
||Power Reclining Loveseat with Power Headrests
||Power, USB Port, Power Headrest
|Standard Seat Cushion:
||Control Type 2-5
||49.82 cu ft (1.4 m 3 )
||241 lb (108.4 kg) 241 lb
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.