Description: Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar
Product Description: Dial in your perfect level of comfort and enjoy seamless movement with the Marley Power Recliner with Power Headrest and Lumbar. Easily shift between sitting, lounging, and laying back in the sleep position with the MyRecline F4 app from Flexsteel which harnesses the power of your mobile device and Bluetooth technology for personalized adjustments. You can also independently adjust the headrest, footrest and lumbar using the power control on the side of the chair. The embedded USB charging port will keep your devices powered up and ready for streaming. With an extended footrest, Marley offers great support for taller people and accommodates up to 300 lbs. The recliner's lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline so you can achieve the optimal sleeping position. Design features, including pad over arms, a thin pad headrest, and extra wide waterfall chaise enhance the look of your space while taking pressure off your joints. Marley is built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™, which offers a mix of firmness and flexibility as you sit. Choose from two durable and easy to clean polyester fabric options to create a look that will complement your decor.
- Open Depth: 72" (182.9 cm)
- Wall Clearance: 6" (15.2 cm)
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Standard Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Control Type: Control Type 4
- Reclining Options: Use the MyRecline F4 App to personalize comfort and support from your mobile device. Extended footrest provides more comfort area for taller users. Lay-flat mechanism allows you to fully recline for a quick snooze or longer sleeping comfort. Heavy-duty reclining mechanism accommodates up to 300 lbs. Built to last with our patented Flexsteel DualFlex Spring System™u2014sturdy steel ribbons attached to flexible coils that offer a wide range of motion and durability. Fine tune your comfort with a power control that adjusts the headrest, lumbar support and recline independently. Power lumbar support takes pressure off the lower back for enhanced comfort. Home button returns the headrest and footrest to their original positions with one touch. USB charging port built into power control for convenient charging. High-density foam cushions with high-resiliency polyurethane foam core and a soft fiber wrap ensure comfort that lasts. Attached back and seat cushions stay right where you want them, keeping you comfortable and your space tidy. Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways. Available in two durable, cleanable 100 percent polyester fabric choices.
- Control Options: Power allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrests, and adjust the lumbar supports. A single USB port is included on each power button control on styles with arms. A home feature returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions..
- Product Headline: Intelligent Movement
||38" (96.5 cm) 38 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||43" (109.2 cm) 43 INH
||163 lb (73.4 kg) 163 lb
||25" (63.5 cm)
||23" (58.4 cm)
||22" (55.9 cm)
||19" (48.3 cm)
||Power, Layflat, USB Port, Power Headrest, Power Lumbar, Big and Tall
||22.76 cu ft
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.