- This handsome wood and glass alarm clock features contoured sides, with wood top and base in a black satin finish. Satin silver-tone plates accent the top and base.
- The polished, silver-tone bezel and white dial are suspended in a glass panel. The dial offers Roman numerals, black hour and minute hands with luminous inserts, a quiet sweep seconds hand also in black, and silver alarm hand behind a glass crystal.
- Felt bottom protects your desktop.
- Quartz, battery-operated, alarm movement includes one AA sized battery.
- Overall Width: 6.000 (inch), 6.000 (inch)
- Overall Height: 7.250 (inch), 7.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 2.000 (inch), 2.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: .9400 (pound), .9400 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 8.000 (inch), 8.000 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 7.100 (inch), 7.100 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 2.800 (inch), 2.800 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 1.2000 (pound), 1.2000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: Quartz/Alarm, Quartz/Alarm
- Battery Quantity and Size: 1AA, 1AA
- Batteries Included: Yes, Yes
- Master Pack: 24, 24
- Kit Pack: No, No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1, 1
- Freight Class Code: 125, 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH, EACH
- Product Cube: .050 (square foot), .050 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: .090 (square foot), .090 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No, No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: Yes, Yes
- Oversized UPS/FedEx: No, No
- NMFC Code: 048720-1, 048720-1
- UPC: 020867458295, 020867458295
- Tariff Code: 9105.11, 9105.11
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.