- Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Locking front door, with beveled glass. slides in both directions for convenient access to the shelves.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- No-Reach roller light switch for interior light is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- A glass mirrored back enhances the view.
- Six adjustable glass shelves for seven levels of display, with continuous holes for shelf adjustment.
- Plate grooves allow for vertical display of plates.
- Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1012
- Overall Width: 42.500 (inch)
- Overall Height: 78.250 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 17.000 (inch)
- Product Weight: 198.0000 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 45.125 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 22.500 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 82.625 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 217.0000 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Cherry Bordeaux
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 6
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 32.710 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 48.540 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 080080
- UPC: 020867049400
- Tariff Code: 9403.60
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.