- The front door of this curio cabinet slides in both directions for easy access to the shelves.
- Black Satin finish on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Beveled glass on the front door for added elegance.
- Ample display space with six glass shelves for seven levels of display.
- Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
- Plate grooves in the glass shelves allow for vertical display of your collectible plates.
- No-Reach roller light switch is conveniently located on the back of the cabinet.
- Halogen lighting for brighter, whiter, longer-lasting light to illuminate your collectibles.
- Locking door for added security.
- Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Overall Width: 28 (inch)
- Overall Height: 78 (inch)
- Overall Depth: 17 (inch)
- Product Weight: 129 (pound)
- Shipping Width: 30.75 (inch)
- Shipping Depth: 21.625 (inch)
- Shipping Height: 81.375 (inch)
- Shipping Weight: 144 (pound)
- Clock Movement: No Movement
- Wood Finish: Black Satin
- Levelers: 4
- Total Number of Shelves: 6
- Total Number of Doors: 1
- Master Pack: 1
- Kit Pack: No
- Shipping Carton Count: 1
- Freight Class Code: 125
- Product Unit Measure: EACH
- Product Cube: 21.48 (square foot)
- Shipping Cube: 31.31 (square foot)
- Assembly Required: No
- Can Ship UPS/FedEx: No
- NMFC Code: 80080
- UPC: 20867054169
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.