Pressure Relief Features
(1) Designer Stretch Knit Fabric
Allows airflow which facilitates the wicking of heat & moisture away from the surface. The fabric flexibility creates a surface that seamlessly adapts to the weight and shape of the body.
(2) Compression Hand Tufting
Creates loft that works against the body to virtually reduce body impressions.
(3) Cooling Gel Quilting Foam
Oeko-Tex certified quilting foam adds pressure relief and provides more support throughout the mattress.
(4) High-Density Support Foams
Creates a durable sleeping surface and provides deep down support and pressure relief.
(5) Natural Latex Lumbar
Provides lower back support and helps virtually eliminate sagging.
(6) High-Density Plush Memory Foam
Quick recovery memory foam provides the greatest level of motion separation and pressure relief.
(7) 702 High-Density Pocket Spring
The high-density pocketed coil construction offers a firmer, deep-down support, more air flow, and ensures optimum support across the surface for proper spinal alignment.
- Silk, Wool & Cashmere Blend. Wicks away moisture and regulates temperature all night long.
- Natural Cotton--High-quality, natural cotton fiber is lightweight, hypoallergenic, recyclable, biodegradable and keeps your sleeping environment cool and comfortable.
- Upholstery-Grade Foam Encasement--Permanently seals the innerspring 360 degrees around to deliver a durable, comfortable seating edge and 20%e sleeping area.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.