Complete your ultimate kitchen layout with this Homestyles Americana Kitchen Island Set with Two Stools. The drop leaf top sits on a durable engineered wood frame, which features a cottage oak finish with antique nickel finish hardware. Loaded with space-saving features and adjustable storage options, it combines modern conveniences with a classic aesthetic. Add in two counter height stools that are designed to bring people together and you've got a set that's a real conversation starter.
- Set includes kitchen island and two counter stools.
- Combination of hardwood and engineered wood adds beauty, strength and durability.
- Two drawers, a storage cabinet and six adjustable shelves accommodate a variety of sizes and shapes.
- Cottage oak finish for a warm and traditional feel.
- Seats are designed with customized contours to cradle the user.
- Some assembly required using our easy-to-understand directions.
- Furniture conveniently delivers straight to your home.
- U.S.-based Homestyles has delivered exceptional online furniture experiences for more than 20 years.
- Seat is designed with customized contours to cradle user
- Antique bronze finish on hardware is extremely durable and coordinates well with other finishes
- Counter-height stool has a 24-inch seat height
- Multi-step finish adds beauty and highlights the quality of craftsmanship
- Cottage oak finish for a warm and traditional feel
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.