Tropical Rain forest inspired, capturing the design of a live edge top by using a unique wood grain veneer providing a solid wood look. Crafted from mahogany solids and tropical grained wood veneers over engineered woods, in a natural teak finish, that provides the light to dark grain pattern that defines the group. Because of the uniqueness of the wood veneer every piece is going to be slightly different. The live edge shaped table top is accented with the "X" frame true trestle base frame. Stools feature shaped seats and curved slat backs for added comfort. Metal covered front stretcher bars, with wood side and back stretchers for added stability. Arrives to your door by parcel delivery service. Note finish and measurement may vary. Assembly required. Table: W-52", D-32", H-36"; Stool: W-17.75", D-21", H-42".
- Tropical Rain forest inspired, capturing the design of a live edge top by using a unique wood grain veneer providing a solid wood look
- Mahogany solids and tropical grained wood veneers over engineered woods, in a natural teak finish
- Table features ample room for 4 guests or more
- Counter Stool features a shaped seat and curved slat back for added comfort
- Delivered to your door by postal or specialty service
- Assemby required with stainless steel hardware
- Finish and measurements may vary
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.