- Natural Silk, Wool and Cashmere Blend - Natural Silk, Wool & Cashmere offers a long lasting, soft luxurious sleeping surface. It naturally keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Super Soft Pressure Relieving Convoluted Foam - Designed to mold to the contours of your body, convoluted foam reduces pressure and provides the right number of individual support for your body.
- Natural Cotton Comfort Lumbar Support - Surrounding the comfort and support layers, the cotton is breathable, helping to regulate body temperature and regulate heart rate.
- Cooling Gel Comfort Foam - The introduction of Gel to foam INCREASES SUPPORT for the body while maintaining the utmost level of comfort and a cool sleeping temperature.
- HD Comfort & Support Foams - High Density comfort and support foams provide a luxurious feel, long-lasting comfort, support and durability.
- Steel Encasement - Did you know that steel encasement is proven 26%ore durable than foam encasements" The coil encasement reduces the roll-off feeling and delivers a consistent sleep surface. It also bends an average of 24%asier than foam encasement, making it better for your adjustable bed base!
- Back Performance Pocketed Coil Unit - The high gauge pencil coil forms a frame around our pocketed spring unit, providing a better edge than foam, reducing or eliminating that roll-off feeling. The pocketed coils that form the interior of this unit provide an even surface that absorbs partner movement and prevents sleepers from rolling together.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.