- New Zealand Wool and Cashmere Blend - New Zealand sheep wool naturally regulates temperature and wicks away moisture. Cashmere wool, obtained from the cashmere goat, is finer, stronger, softer, and approximately three times more insulating than sheep wool. We add the perfect blend of these two natural fibers to the quilt to keep you comfortable, cool and dry.
- Copper Comfort Foam - Our innovative comfort foam infused with copper naturally fights germs, allergens and common bacteria build-up. Coppers heat transferring properties also help keep you cool, dry and comfortable.
- Natural Cotton - High-quality, natural cotton fiber is lightweight, hypoallergenic, recyclable, and biodegradable. Used in textiles for more than 6,000 years, it keeps your sleeping environment cool and comfortable.
- Copper Infused Talalay Latex - Natural Talalay Latex is the ultimate pressure relieving material. Copper is naturally antimicrobial and is known for its heat transferring properties. Infusing natural latex with copper helps ensure a healthier, cooler nights sleep.
- 896 Firm 3-Zone Pocket Spring - Paramount Collection mattresses boast 896 pocketed coils. Firm and Luxury Firm models use a 13.75-gauge unit for firmer, deep-down support, while the Plush and Pillow Top models use a 15-gauge unit for more conforming support. No matter your preference, youll experience ideal comfort throughout the entire mattress.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.